Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back with the living - by Jonathan

Due to popular demand, I’m back! Thanks to my wifey for stepping in my place while I was offline. I know many of you were wondering what happened to my posts. To be honest, a heat wave hit Jerusalem and it totally paralyzed me! I couldn’t move, think, or hardly breathe it was so bad. I spent most of my time laid out on top of my bed, naked in front of a fan, sucking down iced beverages. It was not a happy time for the J man. Finally, we were forced to make our escape to Billu’s (Michal’s father) air conditioned house in Tel-Aviv. There we laid out on his couch and basked in the glory that was A/C. To make sure we recovered quickly, we set a hard fast rule that we would do nothing more strenuous than flipping channels on his flat screen TV. Yeah, it was a hard life there, but someone had to do it.

We have returned home and the weather has improved greatly. We also have a new addition to our family that I will write on later today. I start language classes again Sunday, and I will also be meeting with the head librarian later that day where she will confer all my student library management duties. All in all, things are looking great.

Shabbat Shalom

- Jonathan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home