Monday, November 20, 2006

We have no kids. So instead, here are pictures of our cats!


We have this very lovely fake flower holder in our bedroom. Or should I say, it *was* lovely. It's now getting progressively more scraggly.



Cuddling under Jonathan's desk. Osher's on the left, Simcha's on the right.



Jonathan took this one. I was asleep, I disavow all knowledge. But hey, now you can see the cats and the wondrous flannel, too.



And I've saved the best for last - Osher and Star Trek! This is his favorite viewing spot. He must think to himself, "how do all those people get in the wall??"


We took pictures of the Christian quarter too, but they suck. Sorry. But come visit us instead and see it in person. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mara said...

I freakin' love those cats! Can I be their Wacky Aunt Mara? I'll wear leopard print and lipstick on my teeth and everything!

November 21, 2006 3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home