Monday, November 13, 2006

Request

Jonathan and I LOVE mail, whether it be letters or packages. But I must ask, if anyone sends us something, please please PLEASE write both of our names on it. Jonathan has more free time than I do, so he's often the one who goes to the post office... and they won't let him pick up anything that has only my name on it. So for all you wonderful people who send us things, don't stop! But please put "Michal and Jonathan" or "Jonathan and Michal" so that one of us can always get it.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap! We're supposed to be sending you things! I thought spontaneously adding comments to blogs was all I needed to do to maintain "friend" status. Now if only I could get my tongue unstuck from my cheek.

November 14, 2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home