Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cat pictures

Both Simcha and Osher were born in March of last year, so in honor of their joint birthday and their transition from kitten- to cat-hood, here is a new batch of pictures.



Jonathan was writing on the white board, and Simcha jumped from his desk chair to his back! He immediately made himself comfortable, much to Jonathan's amusement.




Cuddles are such lovely, lovely things.




A cat after my own heart! I'm in the middle of writing a paper on the Mourner's Kaddish. When I went to grab one of the books, lo and behold, Simcha was asleep on them. This was taken right after I took a book out from under him.


If you like these, more cat pictures are here.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kitties! Simcha is really a pin-up beauty, and he knows it. Osher's a straight-up kinda guy...take me as I am, and wow! can he cuddle!!!! Can't believe I'm beginning to like cats!
Savta

March 08, 2007 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what gorgeous babies! and they have such wonderful personalities. thank you for sharing. great pics. and, hey, was that jonathan looking all slender? I'm so envious!!
love,
mom

March 09, 2007 5:07 AM  
Blogger Michal said...

Wow, Savta, you're liking cats?! Even Boychick never got you to do that! Both are *so* cuddly, you're right, Osher even more than Simcha. Simcha whines more though, so he still gets the attention.

You're welcome, Mom! I just hope that no one gets tired of seeing cat pictures... I bet even when we have kids we'll still take pictures of baby with pet. And yeah, Jonathan looks great! We're both losing weight, but Jonathan's beat me by a mile. I think his new haircut is slimming too.

March 09, 2007 8:34 AM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

It looks like the cats have you very well trained! :)

March 09, 2007 9:56 AM  
Blogger Michal said...

Ha, Sheryl, ha. I refuse to admit the amazing amount of truth in that. ;)

March 09, 2007 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home