Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gender roles revisited

Last night I called Nicole to see what she was up to. Turns out that she and Joe were at the supermarket. Transcript of our conversation below:

Nicole: Hey, do you want to be spontaneous and make dinner together?

Me: Sure, that sounds great!

Nicole: What do you want to make?

Me: Umm, I have no idea. What are you getting?

Nicole: Uh, a lot. What do you have?

Me: I'm not really sure. You know, why am I talking about this? I won't be cooking
anyway. Let me give the phone to Jonathan.

Nicole: You're right, why am I on the phone too? I'll hand it to Joe.


And so we switched the phones over to our spouses, and the boys cooked beautifully. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Joe and Jonathan, the SPICE (that's plural for spouse)
OF OUR LIVES!!!!!
Savta

January 11, 2007 12:57 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

LOL oh so true!!

January 13, 2007 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home